Minnesota Auction Advantage
Commission - What does it cost to sell at the auction?
Selling at MN Auction Advantage
What can I sell at the auction?
What doesn't sell at the auction?
Our current commission rate is 30% of the sale price. Any item that sells for 5.00 or less, commission is 100%. Payment is remitted within 10 business days after the auction. Need cash fast? Use our fast money option. 50% commission paid within 2 business days. Items selling 5.00 or less are still subject to a 100% commission.
Moving? Estate to settle? Downsizing? Excess Inventory? Just too much stuff?
MN Auction Advantage is the right choice to turn your excess goods into cash.
A few simple steps is all it takes to free yourself of too much "stuff" & feed your wallet with cash.
Variety is what makes MN Auction Advantage customers coming back. On any given week you will find a variety of furniture, tools, electronics, coins, jewelry, antiques, collectibles, home decor, vehicle & boats. This is an abbreviated list of what our customers are looking for. If you are consider selling any of these items, MN Auction Advantage is the right place. Quality, value, usefulness & uniqueness is what sells at MN Auction Advantage. If you have questions regarding items you are considering consigning, please fill out the information box to the right.
Selling at auction is NOT an alternative to a garage sale, flea market, or donation center. If the items you are considering selling fit into these categories, then this is where we suggest we sell/donate them. "Someone will buy it for a buck" is not practiced at MN Auction Advantage.
In today's economy, our clients are looking for items that represent quality and value. That being said we only accept quality and relevent consignments. Items that are any of the following will not be accepted:
Broken, Ripped, Torn, Smells, Dirty, Offensive, Out Dated, Not Working, Chipped, Cracked, Low quality, Garage sale left over, Flea market items.
A complete, detailed list of what is not accepted at MN Auction Advantage is located on the right side of the page.
I am interested! How do I get my items into the auction?
Selling at the auction is easy! Follow these simple step and you are on your way.
1) Get an appointment. Call us at 952-445-8150 or email us to request an appointment. We are open to the public on Saturdays from 10:00 - 2:00. Appointments on Saturdays are not necessary but appreciated. Those with appointments will be served before walk ins. Appointments Tuesday & Wednesday are available by appointment only.
2) Clean. Before items come to MN Auction Advantage, they need to be cleaned, dusted, and free of any stickers and/or tags. Items that come in dirty may be rejected, accessed a cleaning fee, or discarded without notice.
3) Pack. Items must be placed in stackable, sturdy boxes/totes. Large loose items are understood if they are not packed. PLEASE no bags.
4) Drop off day. At your appointment time you will work our inventory specialists. They will assist you in setting up an account, review our terms and conditions, brand your boxes with your consignor ID, and provide you with a receipt. If you request a detailed listing of every item you are dropping off, please prepare that BEFORE you arrive at MN Auction Advantage. Please have a copy for yourself and MN Auction Advantage.
5) Sit back & and relax. You are in good hands with MN Auction Advantage. We will prepare your items for auction, sell them to the highest bidder, and send you a check! That easy!
For our list of items that are not accepted, please